Some people take the catchphrase "The world is my canvas" to an entirely different level. They can be found in every corner of our society, be it a coffee shop, college, beach or even a kids playground. We scooped the internet to bring to you these people who ...Read more →
Collection of all articles on AintViral. Find all the interesting, funny, bizzare or awesome articles you missed over here or just search for them.
Every relationship has its ups and downs. Sometimes your partner might be angry and you might end up having a fight. Maybe your phone thrown or your tool chopped off. Okay, the last one is off limits for most peeps but these jealous lovers just didn’t know the...Read more →
You would be blown away by the beauty of these hot convicts. Gorgeous, sexy yet deadly in the most literal sense, we have scooped 11 of the hottest convicts for you below. 11. Breaking and Entering in 42 homes MTLblog Stéphanie Beaudoin is the ho...Read more →
31% of road rage offenders express their anger by either swearing or shouting. Ever wondered what the rest 69% people were up to? We came up with the best parking revenge stories that are as hilarious as they are frustrating for the offenders. Better not to pi...Read more →